9/17/15
My bike accident by: Anneli
One hot summer day, I decided to ride my bike (Observation). I was feeling lazy and I didn't feel like tying my sneakers, so instead I wore my flip flops. At first I thought, Will I fall off my bike if I wear flip flops? (Question) I figured that it would be fine cause there is like a 10% chance I will fall (Hypothesis). So I pedal my bike up the hill (Experiment). Suddenly, my foot slipped and I fell over my bike and scraped my whole leg and foot on the pedal. when I looked down my leg was covered in blood! l went inside and my mom bandaged me up. l realized how lucky l was to not have to get stitches (Analyze). Looking back at what happened, l now ride my bike with proper gear (Conclusion). don't ride your bike with flipflops, only a supportive shoe