9/17/15

the world crisis!!! by: ruba

One normal day me and my mom were at a store. I was strolling around and i saw this really nice shirt.(Observation). I liked that shirt very much. I was wondering if my mom would let me buy it.(Question). I thought it would be fine since we're shopping for clothes.(Hypothesis). So I decided to pick up the shirt and bring it over to show my mom.(Experiment) All of a sudden I realized that i forgot where i left my mom at. I started to took for her and i couldnt find her so I started to panic. I kept looking untill i finally found her. My heart started to beat slower. I realized how lucky I am that i didnt loose her i found her very easily.(Analyse). Hence, I will always remember to stay with my mom and not get carried away after all my mom still bought me that shirt.(Conclusion)