9/17/15
The Dog, The Squirrel and the leash by: Stephanie B
One morning while walking my dog I figured I should use the special belt so I would not have to hold the dog's leash in my hand (observation). Even though I had used the belt before and had no problem, I still wondered if I would have a problem on this particularly steep hill (question). I told myself that i would be ok and nothing would happen to me if I did. (hypothesis). I continued on my walk as I approached the top of the rather steep hill (Experiment). In a split second my dog had began sprint down the hill dragging me behind her. She had been chasing after a squirrel and had only stopped because she tried going through a fence that she couldn't fit through. there was a large cut on my hip as well at scrapes up my legs and arms. It was painful and I fainted twice as well as there being a scar left on my hip. I am lucky I did not have to take a trip to the hospital. (analyze). Looking back to that moment, I now know no to always test my luck (conclusion).