9/17/15
Bug Spray by: Stephanie
One day, I was sitting outside with my family. I was wearing a sweatshirt and realized it was to hot for a sweatshirt (Observation) so I went inside to change. I came back out and my mom offered me bug spray, so i thought to myself, "Do I need or want some bug spray?" (Question). I then thought that i wouldn't need it because I wasn't getting bitten at the moment (Hypothesis). So, when a mosquito came near me I swatted it out my face (Experiment). Then, as the minutes went by a few more came and bit me on my arms and legs. They itched so bad and I itched them so hard they became scars on my hands (Analyze). Now today I look back at this moment when my anyones offers me some bug spray I should take it and put some on (Conclusion).