9/18/15
The dog bite by: gionni
On a warm June day it was my dad's birthday and we were celebrating at my uncle's house . I was in the house with my uncles dog while the adults were outside. I was playing a game on my uncles game system when my mom called me loudly to come eat cake outside. I wanted to say goodbye to my uncle's dog(Observation). Since I have a dog at home that I kissed it on the head all the time, I thought I may do the same to my uncle's dog (Question).I never knew this dog to bite so I didn't figure I was in any harm (Hypothesis). So as I walked over to the dog and bent down to give the dog a kiss on the forehead I noticed the dog was growling but it was too late (Experiment). All of a sudden the dog bit my lip and and I held my lip in pain. As a result I got a few stitches and a lesson i'll never forget (Analyze). Looking back at the experience I know not to go near any dogs face because all dogs are different (Conclusion).