9/18/15

Softball by: Rose

A couple weeks ago i had a softball game and on the news it said it was going to rain , but I when looked out the window it was sunny . ( Observation ) I asked my parents if they think the game is going to be canceled because of the weather of that day. ( Question ) I thought it was going to rain because the weather reporter is mostly right about their thoughts ( Hypothesis )of the weather . A couple of hours later there was still no rain so i guessed that the game is still on for the day . ( Experiment ) My parents and i drive to the softball field and my team was there . (Analyze ) A couple of minutes later the game started and there was no sign of rain it was nice and sunny therefor the weather reporter isn't always right about the weather or there was an overcast . ( Conclusion )