9/17/15

Pointe Shoe Problem by: Nicole

On the first day of pointe at dance, I looked in my bag and I found out that I forgot to pack tights for class (Observation). I was never on pointe shoes before and I had no idea what it would be like so I thought to myself, Going on pointe shoes without tights will not hurt too much right?(Question). I doubted that it would hurt (Hypothesis) so I went into class and did my first pointe class without tights (Experiment) and I found out that I was wrong and it hurt way more than I expected. I took my shoes off and my feet were all bloody and gross (Analysis). I told myself that I will always wear tights to class so I do not have to take the risk of breaking all 10 toes. I learned that going on pointe without tights was a terrible and I now know never to make that stupid mistake ever again (Conclusion)