9/17/15
Hockey Tryouts by: Kieran
One day I was was going to try out for a hockey team (Observation). I really like hockey, so I wondered if I should look at a different team first (Question). I didn't really know anybody on this team so I wondered if I should join it or just forget it (Hypothesis). I then decided to join the team out of curiosity, just for 1 season to see if I would like it (Experiment). By halfway through the season I hated the team because they would never pass and never use team work. I felt stupid for picking this terrible team as I was the only person they passed to my teammates who would then never pass back (Analyze). I then quit the team and joined a team some of my friends were on. They passed to everyone, and we ended up winning most of our games (Conclusion). I am definitely going to look at hockey teams much more know.