1/14/16

The biography of Rick Rockson by: David

Hello, my name is Rick Rockson. I am also known as Rick "the hot head" Rockson. I am a proud metamorphic rock. I didn't start like that, i used to be just magma, then something changed my life. Me and the rest of the magma were about to leave our home volcano in a really dramatic way. We all knew our home volcano was going to erupt soon, but not that soon. We heard the shaking of the home, it was powerful, ready to shoot us out of it like a cannon. I screamed "what's gonna hap-," and before I can finish my sentence I was shot in the air, it was so cold. Colder than anything I have felt. Once I landed I turned into a rock. That's how I became an igneous rock. I would become weaker and weaker from rain, wind, and sleet. Until one day I broke into many pieces! I seeped into the ground and was next to many other tiny rocks. I was scared until we all formed together to make one rock. I was happy because I was with my friends at that point. There was Rockdrick, Rockert, and Gary. One time, the wind was pushing us, it was pushing us so far that we were close to the same magma that I used to be. We were scared because we knew we would split up if we went in that. One last wind came in and pushed us in. We all split up and became different metamorphic rocks far away from each other. The heat and pressure consumed me. It was very painful. But that wasn't even the worst part. An entire mountain of rocks and a few of my second cousins and even Rockdrick and Rockert were tumbling down on me. Gary landed like a yard away. This different stripes all across my body. This is the story of how I became the rock I am today.