9/17/15
The Day Of The Super Scary Slide by: Valmaria
This past summer I was on a cruise and it was our second day in Bermuda. I wanted to stay on the ship and go on waterslides so my family and I did. Although, I had noticed there was a freefall slide where the floor dropped out known as the fastest slide at sea(observation). Since my Dad had gone on he had been taunting me and making chicken noises so that I would be tempted to go on. So therefore, I walked up the many stairs they had to get to the top and I was very scared, but as my Dad said I thought "if I don't like it I just won't go back on?"(question). I figured that if I did not like it I just wouldn't go back on(hypothesis).So I hopped into the box where the floor would drop out, the worker hit the launch button, and the countdown started. 3, 2 I held my nose, 1. Before I could get sound out to scream there was water inside my mouth(experiment). The ride goes so quick that it was over in about 4 seconds, and it turns out it's as fast as 4gs. It turned out that I liked the slide very much and I had went on it again and again(analyze). Now I know that I should not hesitate to go on rides like that, and I should try because like many other experiences I have always liked it (conclusion).