9/17/15

soccer game by: emma

One day I had my family over for a barbeque and I saw my cousins playing soccer (observation). So I wanted to join and play but I quit soccer 4 years ago so I was asking myself questions about soccer like what is red flag and what's a yellow card? (question). Then, I started to panic so I just figured since i played soccer I would be fine (hypothesis). So then, it came to the end of the game and i had to do a goalie kick to try to win the game so this is where I found out if I was still good at soccer so then I ran up to the soccer ball and kicked it and then it went right passed the goalies hand and went it (experiment). So then, I started to scream and jump I was so happy and I thought that it's never too late to anything and I realized that I still had some soccer skills in me (analyze). Now looking back I will never be afraid to play soccer with my cousins ever again (conclusion).