9/18/15

skateboarding on glass by: brandon

When i was child my father bought me a skateboard for me on my 6th birthday and because i did not have much experience i did dumb things. One day my dad and i were getting ready to go to the beach, while my dad was packing the car with the the food and drinks I saw broken glass on the floor (OBSERVATION) and believed that would slide right across . My question was if i'll get to other side fast or slow(QUESTION). My hypothesis was that i would decrease in speed(HYPOTHESIS). When i catch enough speed i'll go right through, instead i stopped midway and fell forward landing on my knee(EXPERIMENT).I had a large cut on both my foot and knee. Now that i'm older i see that i can never ride a skateboard on bumpy surfaces(ANALYZE).I learned that i'm not very good at riding skateboards(CONCLUSION).