My name is Nicky and one day I was working in a nuclear power plant and I loved nickels. That day the nuclear waste hit the nickel and I did not notice so it burned into him without knowing. Soon after I felt the nickel melting into my veins and then I started to mutate into nickel. My friends made fun of me and he named himself Nicky the Nickel. I tested out my new form and notices that I can conduct electric and fire. With that conduction power of flames I figured out to get the flames to my feet and I closed my eyes and I went flying in the air. So I had some evil thoughts in my mind. I had an idea to make a superhero, a enemy. So one day I went to a random house and broke down door. I knocked the man out and injected magnesium into his bloodstream. So after that I escaped and waited until I had a sign that he survived the injection. So one day the news said a superhero named Magnesium Maniac saved a person from getting hit by a bus. So I had a plan to meet up so I could talk to him and tell him that I am a very bad person and that I'll destroy this city. So I met up with Magnesium Maniac and said that I will destroy this city and you can't do nothing about. So I had my plan in action after I escaped. So when I was about to activate my secret weapon and the Magnesium Maniac tried to stop me. He destroyed the secret weapon, and we battled for hours. Final we had no energy and we used all we had. With my heat I melted him and he died. Before he died he smashed me so hard that I turned into a nickel. We were both dead and the city remembered that the Magnesium Maniac saved the city.
THE END
By Larry
