9/12/14

Live your life to the fullest

One day in June, I went to six flags, New Jersey, with my best friend to celebrate her birthday. She is crazy with roller coasters, and forced me to go on all of them. When we got there, all we saw were roller coasters in the sky (observation). When I was on the line for the Kingda Ka, the highest roller coaster in the world, I kept shaking. I kept asking myself, "should I go on?"(question). I figured that since the kingda ka goes 128 mph, it would be quick and the ride would be over before my fear would take over.  (hypothesis). When I got on the rollercoster waiting for it to take off, I was terrified.  Surprisingly, when I reached the top of the 456 foot ride, I didn't feel much of a drop. It was quite scary,  but I didn't die and I knew that people were more scared than me (analyze). Looking back at my experience, I realized that I can go on roller coasters without dying (conclusion).
By Alexa