9/17/14

Bad Decisions


I was in my room on a hot summer day, I was watching a prank channel on Youtube, (Observation)an I thought I wonder if their is someway i could prank MY parents without them getting mad (Question)? I was thinking of a way that I could prank my parents without getting in trouble. I eventually decided that I would drop a water balloon on the car when they pulled up. I figured that I couldn't get in trouble because it wouldn't get them wet (hypothesis). As they pulled up, I dropped the large waterballoon on the hood of the car. Unfortunately, the velocity of the falling waterballoon hit with such force that it dented the hood of the car (experiment). My dad made me take the dent out of the hood with my bare hands and think about what i did (analyze). I now know that the fates are never on your side when trying to do the impossible, prank your parents without getting in trouble(conclusion).
By Dan